Tuesday 12 January 2010

Introduction

Welcome all,

This blog is dedicated to helping you work towards financial freedom, through investing and trading over the short, medium and long term and managing your portfolio effectively.

Financial education and the management of money has been completely overlooked in the education systems across the world. This is why many people end up poor, even though they have “good” jobs.

If you were to put the same effort you do in your career into managing and building your own balance sheet, you will eventually become financially free.

This is what I learnt early on as an accountant. Why am I managing someone elses balance sheet, when it is my balance sheet that matters in the long run? So from an early age, my focus has been on building my own balance sheet and portfolio of assets, that will eventually mean I have my own income and not rely on working 60/70 hours a week for a monthly salary.

I run my own Portfolio of investments and will let you know how I invest to make money and some of the many ideas I have. However I am not a tip sheet, I will just give you ideas and my own thoughts on how I invest my own money, where I see value in the stock markets and so on. I am still learning like everyone but it is through my mistakes that I have learnt most.

I hope you enjoy this blog and let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment